Friday, April 3, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Why do people write blogs?  To inform?  To keep informed?  To share best practices?  To learn best practices?  As the Regional Vice President of Chosen Payments, a leader in the payment processing industry, I am constantly asked many questions related to the services we provide, which ones best serve different businesses and why they should trust me and Chosen Payments.  So I hope that my blog will answer some questions you may have.  I also hope to learn from you.  By sharing best practices, feedback and information, I believe I can help you better navigate your way through the not-so-easy world of payment processing and banking.

My blog is for you, the consumer, the business owner, the employee and the employer.  We service a wide array of businesses, designing a package tailored specifically for each one.  We don’t believe in cookie-cutter processing.  What works for one business may or may not work for another.  If you have questions on whether or not the system you are using is the right fit for your business or if you are prepared for industry upgrades, my staff and I are here to answer your questions.
From ATM processing to point of sale, gift cards and EMV (EuroPay, MasterCard and Visa) preparedness, my blog exists to be a resource center of information for a variety of hot topics in our field.  So, why should you trust me?

As a merchant services industry leader in the Kansas City area, I have leveraged my success with highly effective marketing, networking, and business development strategy. I seek to fully understand the needs and goals of prospective clients, determine if what I can offer is truly in their best interest, and deliver a solution that will best enhance their business. I have also developed partnerships with some of the area's leading companies, providing outstanding services and customer experience for clients ranging from mom-and-pop shops to billion-dollar enterprises.
During my time with Chosen Payments I am proud to have:

-Been a contributing partner in earning the coveted President's Club Honors in 2012, 2013, 2014.

-Developed a strategic partnership with EPAY Worldwide, spanning 70,000+ merchants.

-Built partnerships with local CEOs and top-level decision makers to build one another's businesses.

In addition to my achievements with Chosen Payments, I have had the fortunate opportunity to co-found and grow several other local start-ups. 

I look forward to hearing from you.  If there are topics of interest or questions you would like to see addressed in this platform, feel free to reach out to me zach.allen@chosenpayments.com.  Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to share it with others you feel may benefit from the tips and topics.  Happy reading and happy processing!

No comments:

Post a Comment